Throughout the product’s life cycle (introductory, growth, maturity and decline stages), Product Manager’s job is to tweak the product, find new uses for it or create additional products to maintain or increase sales and profit margins.
- Set the strategy for each Product that will offset competition and meet customer requirements and overall model profitability objectives
- Recommend pricing and required options based on market research ( Customers Research / Market research / Distribution Channels)
- Handle TMC product, and market research inquires and meet deadlines set for each project.
- Handle Vehicle Launch Committees for new products, to guarantee successful product launches
- Coordinate with accessory manager to select added value accessory that is based customer needs / economic feasibility.
- Coordinate with market research department for keeping the most updated market data that will drive the right product strategy
- Coordinate with Senior Product Manager for TMC presentations / delegations
- Handle specific product promotional campaigns
- Maintain target market share set for each product / sales volume
- Maintain required profitability % set per model
- Increase market share percentage.
- Meet all deadlines
- Maintain updated VLC planner
- Reduce C&F cost by using reliable and approved accessories
- Conduct Market research activities as required
- Prepare presentations and handle delegations when required
- Organize with the accessory department volume and deadlines required for implementing successful promotional campaign
- University Degree in Engineering / Marketing / Business Administration.
- 5-8 years Product Management experience
- Strong analytical skills, advanced systems skills in particular MS Excel , Power point,
- Objective Orientated
- Must be detailed orientated with strong computer / strategic capabilities.
- Good communication skills and team player, ability to work off own initiative,
- The individual must be able to work under pressure whilst working towards tight deadlines
Behavioural Competencies: able to plan & prioritise tasks; initiative; self-starter; strong team player, positive can do attitude.