As Product Manager (Oncology), you will develop, communicate, implement and continuously adapt the ideal strategy for the Oncology portfolio taking into account market intelligence and trends, in order to ensure optimum positioning, profitability and growth and establish a high performing Oncology portfolio. You will:
- Collaborate with internal and external partners/ stakeholders to form strategic alliances for maximum market penetration.
- Be responsible for directional guidance to determine the broad pillars and areas the Oncology team should focus to win.
- Oversee the Oncology Program as defined by the revised Oncology strategy for Roche Nigeria
- Work with a broader team with diverse skills set to complete the Oncology projects on time and within allocated budget
- Identify and generate business opportunities aimed at supporting and growing Oncology product sales as well as new markets
- Drive implementation of Oncology product strategy & business plans (incl. sales budget and tactical plans), ensuring that it supports the corporate objectives
- Develop promotional and communication campaigns in line with products positioning and business opportunities
- Co-ordinate and liaise with support functions (Medical, Market Access, Regulatory Affairs & Pharmaco-vigilance) in deploying product related cross functional projects
- Ensure accurate understanding and maintaining of knowledge of market trends and competitor activities in order to come up with a business plan for Oncology products, in line with set targets
- Lead implementation and ensure execution of the marketing tactics (such as workshops, conferences, CME’s and campaigns)
- Monitor Regional teams’ performance on a regular basis in order to review and correct the effectiveness and appropriateness of the product strategy and the on-going achievement of the set sales targets
- Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
This challenging role requires the following experience and skills:
- A relevant degree in Marketing, Science, Medicine or Pharmacy
- Minimum 3 years experience in Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing or in a marketing environment with proven track record of delivering innovative, successful campaigns for brands at different lifecycle stages
- Knowledge of Oncology therapeutic area and related medical specialist know-how
- Good understanding of Pharmaceutical marketing legislation
- Highly creative with experience in defining customer targets and segmentation
- Strategic with great problem solving and analytical skills
- A motivated and highly innovative person with the ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job facts
- Location Nigeria, Lagos
- Function Sales & Marketing
- Subfunction Product & Segment Marketing
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Individual Contributor
- Job type Regular Employee
- Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Date 2016/06/27
- Job-ID 00448266