The purpose of this role is to partner with the EEMEA Franchise Manager & local sales team in order to enhance our market share, reputation & awareness within the MEA region.
• Create & Implement a regional franchise strategy in line with the EEMEA Franchise Manager
• Execute product launch plans in line with franchise strategy
• Provide local evidence & market information when necessary.
• Provide product information & updates to local dealer & direct channels.
• Facilitate the management of literature & learning aids for the sales teams.
• Improve presence & visibility of the products & the company image in the market.
• Provide quarterly input with the Dealer communication & newsletter tools based on local market trends.
• Ensure that product queries, field actions & upgrades are communicated & managed with the customer.
• Actively manage loan/flying kit configurations & operations (where applicable)
Sales Education Responsibility:
• Ensure that the Sales Academy training program is effectively & accurately rolled out in the region.
• Keep accurate records of all Sales Academy training results.
• Provide quarterly Sales Academy statements to the Sales Training Manager.
• Ensure the safe & effective promotion of the Stryker product portfolio.
Front Line Sales & KOL Management:
• Provide in country complex case coverage.
• Provide in country surgical presentations & kit management.
• Become the product & logistical expert of your franchise for your region.
• Local responsibility for KOL management & contract implementation.
• Work closely with the franchise manager to ensure that the power-brands have sufficient investment in key markets
• Experience in Sales or Marketing with a proven track record showing a positive impact on sales
• Minimum 2 year sales or marketing experience in Trauma and / or Spine medical devices will be required
• Bachelors degree or equivalent market experience
• English mandatory. Arabic is a strong asset
• High level of trust and integrity
• Ability to implement strategy & communicate effectively
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Diplomacy and awareness of cultural differences
• Sound computer skills