- The Product Manager is responsible for developing and executing the brand plans and marketing programs, whilst adhering to global guidelines and ensuring brand objectives are achieved.
- Developing and implementing annual brand plans in accordance with global strategies.
- Establish good working relationship; develop strong customer and sales relationships.
- Providing clear consumer insights (consumer needs, segmentation and value proposition).
- Creating value by building brand equity with the consumer targets, whilst creating below the line tools to achieve sales objectives.
- Agreeing objectives with sales team, jointly developing marketing and brand plans for channels and key accounts.
- Building and activating the respective brands in the trade (planning and executing tailored events, promotions).
- Developing and implementing activities to recruit new consumers in close cooperation with sales teams.
- Monitoring and evaluating key programs with recommendations for future action.
- Leading local promotional development (objective setting, implementation and post-evaluation).
- Acting as a Brand ambassador internally and externally: Sales Force, Trade, Consumers, Public Relations Agencies, Press, etc.
- Managing individual T&E budget in the most professional manner and operating at all time with high level of integrity
- Support to Brand Manager:
- Developing PR plans, setting objectives and ensuring post evaluation.
- Ensuring that local PR activities and messages are in line with brands strategies.