- Providing the sales team with the necessary product expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, FAQs, presentations, product training, and relevant papers.
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the Sales Team is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Sales, Marketing Communications and Technical Solutions to address any issues that may arise.
- Direct market research and intelligence gathering efforts to assess customer response to/ requirements for new products. Either conduct this research with Main One’s resources or manage an agency
- Assist with the development of Go-To-Market plans and provide content for advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- Recommend value added services to drive customer retention
- Identify and qualify opportunities for new business, products and services.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface for lead tracking and management.
- Ensure the maintenance of updated records in the Customer Database.
- Provide marketing support and / or assistance to other team members on product solutions.
- Maintain a good level of understanding and knowledge of the Company’s products and services, ensuring that customer queries can be captured and dealt with accurately and appropriately.
- Development of proposals for strategic sales opportunities.
- Analyses of industry, customer and competitor trends via the Internet and written reports;
- Work closely with third-party research companies to obtain, monitor and provide secondary research on the telecoms industry including product innovations and other insights that will help manager team in developing strategy to sustain and growth the business.
- Support Manager by providing pertinent market information that will help the strategy development and business decision making process.
- Preparing reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating findings into written text to aid decision making.