Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Be the product owner and local expert for the Company’s healthcare business intelligence software and mobile health engagement solution
- Conduct assessment on customer requirements, analyze market and competitor trends to identify opportunities and determine product strategy
- Enhance sales productivity by delivering sales support and tools including product training, competitive strategy and analysis, customer presentations, webinars, trade shows, white papers, data sheets, case studies, media outreach, and sales material
- Establish and cultivate relationships with potential and existing customers that will generate actionable feedback to improve the software
- Define optimal pricing strategies, product offerings and business model for the software to meet market demands
- Manage the entire product development cycle from inception to launch and rollout
- Use expert-level understanding of the mobile health landscape and a passion for mobile health experience to drive end user adoption
· Minimum of 2-3 years of pharmaceutical marketing experience in product management
· A degree qualification is desirable (preferably in Science, Nursing or Business).
· Specialist pharmaceutical sales experience
· Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to identify opportunities and implement commercial initiatives.
· High drive and initiative with a strong work ethic and a commitment to being the best you can be