You will manage, and be responsible for, product registration and compliance at both an operational and strategic level across the MENA region with a compliance import/export focus. This includes management of the primary export market (UAE team). Specifically:
- Leading a team and developing employees within each market to ensure business targets are met; providing direction, motivation and driving performance
- Ensuring that the teams operational scope complies with all department and local market requirements
- Managing high level brand and authority relationships
- Liaising with third parties on contracts and accountabilities for the region
- Being responsible for managing compliance documentation controls ensuring that SOPs are in place across the end to end supply chain, these are implemented and quality checks are in place.
- Bachelors Degree gained within pharmacy or science subjects
- 5+ years' in retail compliance or cosmetics, medical devices, food, food supplements, medicines etc.
- Knowledge of MOH and Government processes and regional compliance
- Strong leadership skills, able to line-manage a significant team, motivate and deliver to deadlines.