This is a great opportunity to join Cisco’s Data Center NIGERIA Sales organization and apply your expertise, sales acumen and leadership skills in a role that has high visibility and impact. This is a quota-carrying sales role and the candidate will be driving the sales of Cisco’s Data Center Products in NIGERIA.
● Carries Sales Quota for Cisco’s Data Center business NIGERIA.
● Work in partnership with Country sales team to drive business.
● Establish and maintain excellent relationships with Regional Manager of each segments.
● Work with Channel partners in country and help them plan and execute the UCS element of the Data Center sales plan.
● Work with the channel team to increase partner coverage in all UCS market segments.
● Work with Marketing and Business Development teams to launch sales initiatives to increase pipeline.
● Work with Channels management team to drive sales programs with Channel Partners.
● Demonstrate business transformation and solution-selling approach.
● Demonstrate executive relevance, and have ability to position complex solutions at senior IT and CxO level, including Data Center Virtualization, Private Cloud, VDI, RISC Migration, SAP ERP and HANA
● Demonstrate influence over Customer's & Partner’s strategy/behaviour.
● Demonstrate clear awareness of the Data Center market pressures & trends and transitions.
● Understand and articulate Cisco’s vision, strategy and architectural approach to Data Center and specifically UCS
● This role will report to the Lead for Data Center for Africa.
● Minimum 5- 7 years experience in Data Center, Server ,or application networking industries
● Data Center Application is a plus
● Proven track record in leading and winning major Server business.
● Demonstrated success in launching & executing of Sales Programs with Channel partners.
● Experienced in multi-level selling and comfortable in influencing CxOs, Data Center Managers, IT Managers, etc
● Understand, articulate and position Cisco’s UCS vision both internally and externally.
● Familiarity with Cisco Unified Compute solutions will be a bonus.
● Familiarity with Cisco UCS and Server and specifically x86 competitors like HP, IBM, DELL, Fujitsu, NEC and Hitachi is highly desired.
● Ability to work unsupervised and lead Sales engagements with Cisco’s Data Center partners for UCS business.
● Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as good listening and strong presentation skills
● Strong team player and ability to lead a multi-functional virtual team.
● Open for changes and has ability to adapt to Cisco’s culture