Responsible for driving customer business transformation using Cisco’s
innovations and technology architecture solutions in Content Security, Network
Security & cyber security solutions and generating incremental sales for
customers in Partner Led segment based out of Bangalore, India. The role
requires strong collaboration with Vertical Account Sales team, Security
Architecture Team, SI and consulting partners and Security Business units. The
position reports to the India Security Sales leader.
• Identify new security sales prospects – build and execute a sales plan for assigned territory with minimal managerial oversight
• Lead Cisco Security sales success by achieving customer satisfaction goals
• Apply expert business and industry knowledge to lead business and market development activities
• Leverage and nurture Cisco Network Security, Content Security base and consulting partner relationships
• Control the sales process and drive leads to closure – generate revenue
• Manage the customer relationship for existing accounts and up sell new Cisco Security and WLAN products
• Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition and be able to present to customers and prospects in a highly effective manner - both at technical leadership and business executive level
• Successfully negotiate sales transactions, ability to timely forecast product revenue and proactively take up initiatives to develop incremental business funnel and drive sales BD activity in the vertical.
• Work with existing PSS/PSE and vertical AM/SE team and be able to leverage the power of One Cisco to overcome competitive pressures and tactics
• Actively present and attend industry forums, tradeshows, PR and events relevant for business.
• Minimum 12+ years sales experience selling Security and networking solutions into Partner Led segment
• Proven experience influencing senior level business executives…leading from the front.
• Proven field sales experience; understanding of complex sales cycles with a unique ability to accelerate sales
• Ability to develop account plans and strategies to hunt and farm business opportunities.
• Strong ability to work in matrix organizations/teams and manage stakeholder relationships – to identify and establish partnerships with stakeholders to build support, secure sponsorship and ensure alignment for desired outcomes
• Proven ability to communicate effectively and professionally in English with customers and interface with partner, consultants and other related organizations
• Should have strong ability to adapt to changing business and customer needs in market quickly and be able to quickly build a recovery plan
• Time management, organizational, and negotiation skills
• Understanding of distribution & channels go to market model
• University degree in a technical discipline or equivalent with 12+ years related experience and MBA preferred