- Testing of concept with potential target markets.
- Manage complete life cycles of the product line.
- Assist the product portfolio managers in realization of Business Plan objectives.
- Serve as the primary resource centre for all product related information.
- Assist to drive the new product development process.
- Define and execute the acceptance criteria for Proof of Concepts.
- Work with Core Engineering to identify and drive the adoption of new technologies for optimizing existing products/services.
- Development and update of sales tools such as product pricing, product presentations, service order forms, customer contracts.
- Generate monthly and periodic reports that track the product operational and commercial performance at various stages of the life cycle as against the business plan.
- Liaise with Product Marketing to help revise marketing collateral such as brochures, website, product descriptions, new press releases and assist in coordinating public marketing campaigns.
- Perform other job related duties as required.