Responsible for evaluating market trends and developing innovative product concepts as well as crafting the right message for the Company's products to drive demands. Directly responsible for project and product management activities to drive sales and profitability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant field.
- Masters in Business Administration, Marketing or professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- 5-8 years' work experience in a product management/marketing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Great attention to detail and ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits.
- Very good planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- Must possess good relationship management and customer service skills.