Jade are looking for a support technician to provide first line technical and business support out of Dubai to our Master Terminal customers in the Middle East. There is significant opportunity to take on expanded roles supporting our sales, pre-sales and implementation team in the region, and global scope for growth.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a progressive international company. As the successful applicant you will be provided with on the job training and be well supported with career path planning and regular performance and development reviews. You will receive a competitive remuneration package including a number of first-rate benefits.
As the successful candidate, you will possess:
- 2 years + relevant experience;
- experience in the Ports Industry, using or supporting a Terminal Operating System or other large scale logistics system will be a big advantage;
- interest in technology and an understanding of software systems and the software development lifecycle;
- a strong focus on providing brilliant customer service;
- ability to build strong relationships, and provide excellent support;
- strong attention to detail;
- an analytical thinking style with the ability to solve complex problems;
- excellent communication skills (spoken and written);
- independence, initiative and the ability to self-manage, yet still be able to work well within a virtual team, and
- an interest and aptitude to learn quickly and hit the ground running.