- Analyze all samples (in-process/finished) to ensure that parameters/values obtained are within company quality standards and SON specifications
- Monitoring the specific power and fuel consumption on regular basis and making plan to achieve the target and daily production report
- Preparation of production plan on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- lnventory Control of raw materials, intermediate and final products inside and outside the Plant area on a daily basis.
- Trouble shooting the plant operation in co-ordination with the inter department personnel.
- Planning of the yearly shutdown in terms of refractory (bricks and castables) in coordination with Maintenance.
- Comply with quality targets in all productive process.
- Monitoring the pollution control activities in coordination with Safety and Environment Section.
- Propose improvements in the Productive Process in order to optimize costs.
- Minimum of B.Engineering Degree or its equivalent in Process or Chemical Engineering.
- Candidate should have at least 6 years cognate experience in a recognized Cement Manufacturing company.
Competencies and Skills:
- Must be a registered COREN member.
- Must have general knowledge of Industrial safety and be able and willing to work shift
- Must be physically fit, agile and healthy
- Complex in problem solving, critical thinker and active listener
- Exceptional leadership skills & capabilities, communication and team work skills