Expro’s mission is well flow management. We provide services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells, from exploration and appraisal through to mature field production optimisation and enhancement.
Our vision is to be the market leader in well flow management, using the industry’s best people, to deliver the highest standards of safety, quality and personalised customer service.
We provide a range of solutions across six areas of capability:
Exploration & Appraisal Testing
Subsea Safety Systems
Drilling & Completion
Flowback & Clean-up Production
Well Integrity & Intervention
Expro’s 40 years of experience and innovation empowers the company to offer tailor-made solutions for customers across the energy sector. With 5,000 employees across 50 countries, Expro offers a truly global service solution.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
Has overall statuary responsibility for maintaining the health, safety and welfare of all personnel on the Production facility including remote platforms and to uphold and maintain the integrity of the recognised Expro procedures. Supervises, under the general direction of the Production Operations Manager all activities involved in the production, processing and transportation of oil as operation leads.
1. Responsible for the security of the installation, it’s remote platforms and it’s personnel.
2. Commands the installation during periods of danger or emergency and co-ordinates efforts to regain a stable, safe environment.
3. Co-ordinates production / maintenance / construction activities to ensure safe and efficient use of resources, and eliminate areas of conflict.
4. Ensures that all activities are conducted in a safe manner and in compliance with Company policy, procedures and regulatory demands.
5. Ensures through his team that production output is maximised and equipment downtime minimised without compromising safety
.6. Demonstrates a full understanding and awareness of his function and responsibilities in the case of an emergency.
7. Works in close co-operation with his counterpart on the opposite shift, to provide continuity and consistency in the direction of daily routines.
8. Approves all work prior to action, taking into consideration the necessity, safety, priority and costs involved.9. Advises the Production Operations Manager on the job performances of subordinates and provides appropriate recommendations.
10. Promotes and maintains a high standard of housekeeping and safety awareness.
11. Motivates all subordinates by example.
12. Liaises with onshore engineering and support services.
13. Liaises with Legislative and Regulatory Authorities to ensure certification (etc) is current.
14. Liaises with the client's Production Superintendent to ensure production figures are met, whilst taking into account production issues.