- To ensure the shift planned Ice cream performance Target is achieved
- To coordinates, Participate and Report performance requirements for goal achievement.
- To maintain and Repair the operational equipment of the Ice cream production within the scope of profession with view of time management for efficient performance.
- To optimize all the resources available in the Area toward better performance result.
- To ensure maintaining the first and second level equipment maintenance status
- To ensure Quality performance in production of Ice cream Products in FMN.
- To account resources utilization and performance output of Ice cream Production.
(KEY PERFORMANCE INDEX)
- Quality Compliance in production(General)
- Improvement of Man Hour Performance
- Reduction of waste level(Products/packaging)
- Constant Care Practice
- Best Handling Principle(Quality)
- Customer Satisfaction-Less market complaint.
- Weekly Hygiene performance to Standard
- ISO22000 Compliance
(IPE Factor: Knowledge).
The Qualified Applicant possesses the following Background:
- The right candidate should possess BSC/HND in Mechanical Engineering/Food Science/Electrical Engineering.
- Ability to manage situations and motivate all the stakeholders at all times.
- Good Communication Skill to follow through both the up and down stream in the organization.
- Possesses active will to achieving set goals and promoting strong team spirit with the team members across the organization.
- Visionary character and innovative to effect changes for high values.
- Must possess Integrity, Honesty, Faithfulness, Transparency and Respectful.
- High Interest to the Job and expression of Zeal, Commitment and Ownership.
- Must possess 4 years and above experience in food processing environment.
- Ready to go extra mile with commitment for the organization, when required.