- Will be responsible for leading the execution of the production and routine first line maintenance activities in oil/gas facilities and ensuring that production targets are met and that wells, facilities maintenance, integrity, HSE and business requirements and are satisfied.
- Will supervise activities related to safe running of the flow station and CPF, lining up of wells, wells testing, sampling and production optimization activities.
- Operations of flow station, gas stations and associated assets.
- Execute routine production and first line maintenance checks on all plant and process equipment and minor non-routine production activities
- Ensure compliance of plant operation within the operating envelope and guidelines.
- Execute all plant operations activities in a cost-effective manner.
- Monitor equipment performance/operability and effectively troubleshoot any process up-set and associated oil/gas facilities.
- Ensure that all routine maintenance and operations and non-routine operations, inspection, servicing and repair activities are implemented to appropriate standards
- Ensure the safety and security of the plant in an emergency and perform the role of Emergency Response Team member
- Ensure that wells are tested and sampled as per the requirements of the reservoir management, validate and report the results.
- Execute the set programmes of minor routine equipment services as set out in the facility Manuals and Work Practices.
- Execute recommendations for performance improvement of individual assets
- Test functionality of asset to ensure integrity in conjunction with team leader.
- Perform gas well and plant operations to produce gas at agreed quality and volume specification and deliver processed gas at custody transfer point in accordance with contractual agreements and delivery schedules.
- Monitor process parameters in the control room and co-ordinate intervention activities.
- Assist the control room team and team leaders in the day to day running of the gas plant
- Carry out necessary operations on plant process and utility rotating equipment e.g. centrifugal and rotary compressors, gas turbines, condensate export pumps (including booster pumps), glycol injection pumps, chemical injection pumps, gas generator, screw type air compressors, etc.
- Take requested samples for analyses, take and record field data requested for general monitoring of plant performance.
- Isolate and depressurize process equipment for maintenance as directed.
- Maintain good housekeeping within the plant areas.
- Incumbent should have an Engineering degree in Mech / Chemical / Production) or OND or OND with a minimum of 5 years experience in field operations in the oil and gas Industry or C&G with a minimum of 8 years experience in Production operations.