- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Working out the human and material resources required for production daily/weekly
- Drafting a timescale for production of all AKUs as per set target
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards for all products
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment with the Maintenance Department
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. Finance, IT, HR etc
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Identifying training needs for production staff
- Daily/weekly/monthly production report
- End of the month ORION reconciliation against physical stock
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- University graduate in science related field (engineering – added advantage).
- At least 6/7 years experience in production in FMCG.
- Strong production planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in soap and liquid manufacturing preferred