Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
* Utilize all resources efficiently, reduce change over time and operation down time
* Achieve sales demand plan vs. actual production
* Ensure available critical people resources
* Motivate people to challenge their effectiveness and strive for excellence
* Create training programs and tools.
* Reduce the cost and increase quality standards and productivity.
* Update the units according to the industry best practice and standardize the process and polices.
* Focus on customer satisfaction
* Improve communities and environment
* Develop potentials and opportunities (Turning visions into actions)
* Improve management and organizational effectiveness
* Set group to lead and Managing talents.
* Propose Annual Operation Plan to D.GMM and Implement after the approval.
* Strategic plan on schedule
* Manage the overall factories operations smoothly and efficiently within the agreed budget
* Area of responsibility is the production and engineering
* Leads the biscuit and cracker factories to achieve the operational excellence standards.
* Excellent Communication-English
* Minimum 1year in managerial level in biscuit and snack factory
* Knowledge of TPM , Lean Management
* Knowledge of machines , plant layout ,production cycle and materials functionality
* Strong background of the field regulations and requirement
* Experience in 5S ,food safety programs and quality systems
* Experience in Project management
Strategic Thinker and ability of Setting SMAART factories goals and objectives