- The candidate will report directly to the Production Manager and be based in Lagos.
- Ensure that work is done safely and reporting any unsafe conditions to the Supervisor on time
- Ensure transfer of materials into containers with correct label, pack containers onto pallets
- Ensure quantity of scale and quantity containers on the pallets are correct
- Participate in product changeover, report and co-operate with maintenance regarding all breakdowns to minimize down time
- Report any unsafe conditions to the supervisor
- Work according to the Integrated Management System requirements as well as to Instructions and Procedures pertaining to the operational function as assigned.
- The ideal candidate should possess relevant Technical Ordinary National Diploma as a minimum qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years in a production environment
- Ability to make fast and proper decisions
- Experience in the chemical industry is an added advantage
- Good communication and People skills.