· Provide minimal maintenance to heavy equipment as directed.
· Operation of process equipment and others as assigned in a safe and efficient manner.
· Troubleshoot problems as they arise both mechanically and electrically
· Assist others to provide an organized and clean workplace including: all areas of the plant, workstations, equipment, walkways and locker rooms.
- Completion of Secondary and technical education plus advance vocational technical qualification.
- 10-15 years experience preferably in an Oil & Gas facility operation.
- Exposure to Operations, HSE, Integrity, and Planning aspects. Experience in interaction with multiple discipline Projects teams.
- Good knowledge of English.