Key Responsibilities and Principal Accountabilities
- Manages the relationships with the Copackers and Suppliers and working with them to better the synergies between the organisations
- Plans and prepares production schedules for manufacture of FGs:
- Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Effective management of suppliers through SLAs, regular meetings and KPI tracking
- Materials management (inventory planning, replenishment, rebuild plans, purchasing)
- Ensures Pos are raised at right the right time with right quantities
- Discuss and agree with formal processes for an efficient & productive interface on Supplies with the Copacker/Affiliates
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Responsible for the supply of new product launches in the region
- Liaise with Sales/Marketing and Suppliers for ensuring the deliverance of the right product specifications
- Ensures all imported materials have NAFDAC permits before material is shipped by constant Liaison with regulatory team
- Resolves all issues with customs and NAFDAC authorities as regards all materials being imported