· Responsible for receiving and recording new stock as it comes in and move stock onto trucks or shelves as needed.
· Monitoring stock levels at the warehouse and ensuring replenishment as at when due.
· Maintaining a good working relationship with suppliers by effective communication.
· Responsible for managing inventory documentation.
· Accurately record the quality, quantity, type, style, and any other characteristics of the inventory.
- A University degree in a related field.
- At least 5 years relevant inventory management experience required.
- Must be proficient in advanced Excel
- Knowledge of purchasing
- Oil and Gas experience is a plus