- Investment Management
- Sales/Business Development
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Job Responsibilities:
- To provide clear, concise communication to employees on operational policies and procedures, taking necessary action as required.
- Plan, schedule, assign and direct work to the employees.
- Evaluate employee output and record.
- Produce and analyze production reports, taking action where necessary.
- Ensure HSE compliance, coordinate with other supervisors and managers on improving output, quality and work systems.