Job Code: EFL/PS/LG
- Managing the production environment including setting, implementing and monitoring production policies, standard operating procedures and practices.
- Control and monitor production vacancies and costs to ensure they comply and meet annual budgeted targets
- Develop and maintain safe, healthy and motivated workforce through compliance to high level of hygiene and good manufacturing practices in the factory
- Take charge of factory cost and HS optimization through control of the production processes, raw and packaging material usages and variances
- Ensure all work carried out comply with the relevant codes and standards, whilst maintaining safety and reliability
- Deliver and improve production volumes and quality KPI’s to meet plan within budget
- Take charge of all production activities and ensure that products are made within specification
- Establish and maintain a technical thorough team that deliver all key performance indicators (% OEE, Yield, Wastage, Quality etc.)
- Plant utilization, factory efficiency and the production plan for improved productivity and manufacturing cost
- Weekly and monthly material usage variances, production summary and comparison of issue reports
- Establish and maintain a disciplined and motivated workforce while ensuring strict compliance to good manufacturing practices
Educational Qualifications & Experience Required
- HND/B.Sc/ B.Eng/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Food Technology, Industrial Chemistry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar capacity in a FMCG company.