- Perform daily well monitoring / surveillance, short term optimization (within operating envelope), data analysis and trending on oil / gas production, gas / water injection, flaring and well issues.
- Ensure optimization applications such as Fieldware, Nibras and automated work flow for well testing are utilized effectively for well performance monitoring and production optimization.
- Develop, issue and track well open up and kick off programmes(following repairs / stimulations), for artificial lift designs and well.
- Optimization requests, such as gas lift valve changes, LOP proposals or well survey proposals, and implement short term optimization activities (this includes assisting the team to improve)
- BSc or Higher National Diploma in any Engineering discipline.
- 8 - 10 years’ experience in Exploration & Production business.
- Competence in multi-disciplinary maintenance and operations activities with good leadership, interpersonal skills and man management.
- Ability to manage and drive multidiscipline teams in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-motivated and achievement oriented.