You will be responsible for Supervision, Troubleshooting and Improvements in Operations at the factory floor. You will Implement Manufacturing, HSE & Quality standards and instructions
Experience & Qualifications
· Diploma in Electrical Electronics Engineering.
· 3 years in a supervisory position
· 5 years in a manufacturing / assembly operations
· Experience in manufacturing Plant/assembly line of at least 100 people
· Experience in dealing with workers / operators issues
· Experience of implementing Manufacturing and Quality Standards successfully
· Preferable: related to electric/electronic products and / or electrical panel building
· MS Office Suite. Working with ERP Systems will be advantageous.