- Responsible for operation of filling machine assigned to him within the production department in accordance to operating instructions and established standard parameters for the product being produced, including CIP cleaning.
- Responsible for the monitoring and recording of Critical Control Points and Control Points of the production line and reporting to the supervisor any deviations.
- Responsible for keeping machines in clean condition whether in operation or on standby.
- Responsible to achieve the required quantity of finished products with a good quality (net content, pH for semi-finished/finished product, no. off units/crate. etc.) according to standard specification.
- Responsible to follow all Hygiene rules & GMP regulations in the conduct of all his duties and responsibilities as a production machine operator.
- Reports machine problems to supervisor and coordinates with line mechanics for quick reactions to solve any machine problems.
- Assist the supervisors in the training (on the job) of line workers in the various production activities of the line operation.
- Fill professionally the production report and other related documents as required.
- Ensure that no work accident within the limit of responsibilities
- Carries out any other task that is assigned by immediate superior.