- Check product to ensure conformance to company standard
- Perform corrective machine and routine check, cleaning, inspection and lubrication as well as cleaning immediate work area.
- Record production information such as quality, weight, date and product type.
- Maintain shift log and other data.
- Set up and adjust filling and processing machine according to standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain the production machinery necessary to perform a specialized task.
- Monitor and adjust production processes and equipment to ensure product quality.
- Maintain production log and prepare documents.
- Initiate and shut down production equipment.
- Adherence to safety guidelines and ensure that production meet high quality standard.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- OND, HND in Engineering based courses preferably Chemical, Electrical and Mechanical.
- 2-3 years work experience in FMCG.