Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a Productions manager who involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage. A large part of production management involves dealing with people, particularly those who work in your team.
• Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
• Ensuring that the production is cost effective;
• Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
• Working out the human and material resources needed;
• Drafting a timescale for the job;
• Estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
• Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
• Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
• Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmed;
• Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
• Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals;
• Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
• Supervising and motivating a team of workers;
• Reviewing worker performance.
Applicants should have a minimum of HND. BSc and above will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
SALARY: #250,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR on the email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited, for the interview.
Note: This job is only for Lagos residents.