Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a Productions manager who involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage.
• Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
• Ensuring that the production is cost effective;
• Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
• Working out the human and material resources needed;
• Drafting a timescale for the job;
• Estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
• Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
• Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
• Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmed;
• Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
• Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals;
• Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
• Supervising and motivating a team of workers;
• Reviewing worker performance.
Applicants should have a minimum of HND or BSc in Production or Management, or any related field of study. Any professional certificate will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
SALARY: #350,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR on the email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited, for the interview. Note: This job is only for Lagos residents.