Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a responsible driver who will represent our company in a professional and cost effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow route and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Inform on new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven working experience as a delivery driver
- Valid driver’s licence
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
Applicants must have a minimum of SSCE or OND in any field of study. Any other higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
SALARY: #150,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact and you will be invited.