Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· Responsible for designing methods and processes that deal with the extraction of oil and gas from deposits below the earth's surface. Determines drilling methods and monitors drilling and production efforts.
· Design and implement methods for extracting oil and gas from deposits.
· Research geologic formations and properties of the rock surrounding the oil and gas. Determine drilling methods.
· Determine where accessible reservoirs of hydrocarbons are located.
· Monitor and oversee drilling operations.
· Funnel oil and gas into storage tanks.
· Test samples of oil-bearing rock layers.
· Test reservoir to determine if oil or gas will flow out by itself.
· Engineer methods of returning salt water to the ground.
· Design equipment to recover oil and gas.
Applicants should have a minimum of BA, BSc, PHD in any related field of study. More other qualification in any field of studies is an added advantage.