I.Quality Management BEMONC (50%)
Objective: Ensure quality management in AHME supported health areas, he/she will take the lead in training providers, supportive supervision, incidence management quality audits of AHME health areas and reporting.
· Contribute towards MSION’s strategy and future programme direction, with particular focus on driving MSION towards programme sustainability and increasing access to services to prevent Maternal, newborn and child morbidity and mortality.
· Lead development of technically sound models to MNCH services.
· Ensure effective integration of all AHME’s expanded services within the private network providers within the region
· Provide and sustain linkage with SafeCare to enhance quality services in the BlueStar Franchise
· Collate monthly progress reports on quality assurance within the BlueStar Network
· Lead incidence management by establishing clear reporting lines.
· To ensure high level quality services are provided