- To provide support in the collection and collation of reports for program monitoring.
- Maintain and update summary reports for service output for the APIN supported sites and effect monthly uploads on the intranet
- Maintain the APIN training database, provide training IDs and update summary reports for training output for APIN implementing sites and effect monthly uploads on the intranet
- Update target and achievement template for program performance monitoring
- Provide technical assistance to state community officers in the collection and reporting of OVC and Sexual Transmission Prevention (STP) data
- Support the review of OVC and STP monthly reports from the state offices
- Support quality audits of training and program reports