- NonProfit Organization Management
- Information Technology
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 7 - 10 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- The position holder will support the maintenance of existing database platforms and develop new ones to meet new donor data reporting requirements.
- Support the maintenance of existing programme databases and utilities on the platform
- Support the design of new database utilities on the platform in response to programme needs
- Design new database applications and utilities on other platforms in response to programme needs
- Design and implement in conjunction with other members of the strategic information team; capacity building plans for data managers of subcontractor sites
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of data cleaning strategies at the central office and facilities sites
- A B.Sc or HND in Computer Science or Information Technology and 7 years’ experience in information technology, including data collection, entry and analysis, database designing and management.