Job ID: 17651
- The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner.
- The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the Program Manager, the Program Officer-Graphics will be in-charge of design and lay out of various print and electronic materials for the project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create design and look of FHI 360 publications.
- Serve as primary liaison with external graphic designers on larger projects, soliciting bids, negotiating contracts and shepherding these publications through the outside design process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Lay out Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo versions of FHI 360 publications.
- Work collaboratively with the in-house originators of the work ensuring that all designs are appropriate for the publication.
- Design materials to support other work as needed. These might include report covers, order forms, announcements and invitations to special events.
- Design and format CD-ROMs that will package FHI 360 material for wide distribution.
- BS/BA in Commercial/Fine Arts or Graphic Design-related field and 3-5 years design experience in design work in print and electronic settings;
- Or MS/MA/MBA, and 1-3 years design experience in design work in print and electronic settings.
- Skilled in word processing and graphic design software packages, preferably MAC-based software, such as Adobe Web/Design Collection, Final Cut Pro, Maya 3D
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.