Job ID: 17650
The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner. The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Under the supervision of the Senior Program Officer, Private Sector & Program Support Initiatives, the PO, Private Sector & Program Support Initiatives, will perform functions related to the planning, design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of project activities under assigned portfolios in FHI360 Nigeria.
- Specifically, s/he will provide programmatic support to Rivers and Akwa Ibom State offices, support private sector initiatives and focus on developing and streamlining SIDHAS related communications for stakeholders and donors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the SPO to provide support to SOs focusing on work plans, sub agreement amendments, periodic fund requests, review of MFRs/SFRs and reporting.
- Assist the SPO in strengthening systems for reporting on program progress against stated objectives and monitoring and evaluation frameworks according to FHI 360 and respective donor guidelines.
- Assist the SPO in monitoring of sub recipients to achieve financial, contractual and programmatic goals.
- Contribute to the management and implementation of the communications strategy to raise the profile and visibility of SIDHAS/FHI 360 Nigeria.
- Support the SPO in the implementation of clear systems, processes, and quality control for communications related publications.
- Support the SPO in the dissemination of SIDHAS related information through a variety of approaches, including publications, workshops, conferences, distance learning, and social media, as well as seek new innovative approaches to dissemination.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5 - 7 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.