The SDI Program Assistant in Lagos will support overall coordination and team integration in ensuring the timely delivery of the various programme outputs of the of the Stop Diarrhoea Project in Shomolu LGA of Lagos State. He/she will support project roll out, and implementation; including ensuring that project outputs are delivered timely.
He/She will provide direct programme support in documentation, internal/external programme coordination, and partner’s capacity building management.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Support the tracking and follow-up of all SDI project related deliverables.
- Support the coordination of SDI project team integration, planning and periodic review (Weekly, monthly and quarterly) activities.
- Develop and maintain a data base of all SDI project contact, partners and consultants for follow-up activities and other commitments.
- Support SDI project documentation and filing of sensitive and other high profile materials.
- Provide periodic programme support to other team members involve in major capacity building activities in terms of correspondence and other logistic needs.
- Coordinate timely and orderly management of SDI project reviews and approvals.
- Manage newspaper cutting and other SDI project information, success stories, news release on the notice board and other public places in the office.