Job Vacancy at Partnership For Transforming Health Systems Phase II
- NonProfit Organization Management
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Under the supervision of the Deputy National Program Manager (Technical), the program Management in the Country Office with analysis, work plan implementation monitoring, and quarterly and annual reporting.
- Operate the Microsoft Project based performance management tool on PATHS2 for tracking the implementation of PATHS2 programme activities, and extracting information from the projects web inter-phase using International Site Management Solutions (ISMS).
- S/he will also ensure timely update by alt programme officers who are involved in implementation of activities and report to the DNPM Technical.
- Participate actively in work plan quarterly review meetings.
- Serve as the focal person for ISMS for the project. Participate in Value for Money (VFM) meetings and provide information regarding some of the VFM indicators.