- Support project meetings and itineraries
- Support meetings, including coordination meetings, weekly/monthly program meetings. and program workshops and trainings:
- Coordinate staff movements including leave, field trips and all required logistics
- Work with management to organize venues, issue invitations
- Record all meeting proceedings and circulate to participants in a timely manner.
- Ensure logistical support to visitors including liaising withAdministration on itineraries
- Make appointments according to schedules developed by program team members
- Be the primary point of contact for visitors' administrative needs
- Perform project level administrative duties as required
- Procurement: Handle all project procurement in collaboration with operation's unit.
- Maintain inventory of all project partner's contact information
- Assist with correspondence. letters. and invitations. Act as liaison between programs staffand dispatcher.
- Support the establishment and function of project resource center and project information management
- Support program leadership in updating the Gateway site with relevant project in formation
- Work closely with the projectteam in supporting learning events and research activities.
- Liaise with the IT department on hard and software questions to ensure functionality to meet ongoing and ad hoc needs
- Support program staff with request for advances and cash disbursements