- The Jobholder will provide program support services ensuring high quality; accuracy and consistency of work.
- The Project Support Officer will work in close collaboration with the operations, program staff on ICARE project as required to exchange information and support program delivery.
- Will participate in the formulation and review of integrated Behavior Change and Community Mobilization strategy.
- S/he will work with the ICARE BCC Lead, to coordinate the development of communication materials for the project.
- S/he will support CBO partners to deliver communications interventions for behavior change to target groups and also work as a co-trainer at Behavior Change related workshops at state and national levels.
- S/he will monitor and evaluate the use of BCC materials; tracks BBCMA's ICARE related radio programs and Media kits.
- Will participate in the initiation, design and monitoring of project activities.
- Will work with the Capacity Development Officers in the state to track and write success stories and collate relevant pictures.