- Project Management
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 1 - 3 years
- Employment Type
- Male or Female
Contract: 3-6 months
Location: Effurun-Warri, Delta State, Nigeria (Headquarters)
**Please answer questions listed below if interested in this position.**
About the Internship
Timing for the internship is flexible – we are open to having interns on a rolling basis throughout the year, although our maximum would be hosting two interns at any time. Minimum time for an internship would be 3 months, while longer commitments are welcome.
This is an unpaid internship; estimates of the costs associated with the internship (travel, food, misc) have been included below. LITE will assist with all logistical issues. Because of the challenging nature of this region, the successful intern will have demonstrated developing world experience. This opportunity is primarily intended for graduate students, although exceptions may be made for outstanding undergraduate students.
Interns will support the work of the organization in the following capacities:
- Provide support in the implementation of several ongoing projects.
- Assist in the proposal development process including producing sections of proposals.
- Produce research on topics of interest to the organization and produce relevant articles.
- Actively participate in staff meetings and collaborate in the development of best practices.
- Update the organization’s website and social media outlets.
- Collate and assemble materials for various communication purposes.
- Provide editorial support to staff.
For interns interested in research, there is also the potential for support and guidance related to academic research that interns want to conduct while living in the region. Interns are encouraged to engage in other projects that will enhance their internship; additionally other duties may be assigned by management from time to time.