1. Provide logistical and administrative support to assigned Outputs
2. Participate in Output meetings and other operational activities
3. Support the Output Managers and the technical team to develop detailed financial costings for planned activities and also in the retirements
4. Support Output 1 Managers and the technical team in financial and logistical preparation for workshops, training courses and other events including close liaison with other team members and external contacts to coordinate bookings for venues, accommodation, per diem payments and reimbursement of expenses.
5. Support the Output Managers and the technical team to liaise with visiting consultants
6. Support the Output Managers and the technical team in Collating and filing of programme documents
7. Support Output Managers and the technical team in raising purchase orders for programme activities
8. Support the regional teams in raising and management of purchase orders