Key Responsibilities (not all inclusive, nor exhaustive)
- Provide technical support and assist in the planning and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities on effectiveness of all food assistance interventions
- Support activities related to the analysis of processes, outputs and outcomes data
- Analyse and prepare a range of reports related to monitoring and evaluation activities lessons learnt and required implementation improvement.
- Perform gathering, recording and analysis of accurate, timely data related to M&E activities ensuring consistency of information presented to stakeholders.
- Support follow-up on a monitoring and evaluation findings and recommendations to ensure that corrective actions are taken and/or adjustment are made to programme responses as required.
- Liaise with internal counterpart and external partners and support strengthening of the data quality, accuracy and consistency to build credible performance evidence.
- Support capacity building of national and partner staff in appropriate monitoring and evaluation techniques
- Support the management and maintenance of M&E corporate systems
- Act as a point of contact for resolution of a range of M&E operational queries and problems.
- Other as required.
Qualification, Experience and Attributes
- Completion of secondary school education. A post -secondary certificate in the related functional area. Completion of University degree in an advantage,
- A minimum of 4 years relevant support experience is required in the following:
- Has worked with technical teams (i e. M&E,VAM, etc.)
- Has developed programme specific tools for M&E and implemented timely improvement to monitoring systems.
- Has developed reporting formats and dashboard to present programme performance.
- Has observed or assisted with discussions related to monitoring & evaluation activities.
- Has worked with large databases.
- Knowledge of utilization of mobile data collection technologies is an added advantage.
- Fluency (level C) in English language.
- Knowledge of Hausa and Kanuri local languages is desirable.