- Strong communication and writing skills is essential
- Ability to provide practical solutions within set deadlines is essential
- Excellent skills to motivate and inspire a functional team will be essential
- Ability to maintain donor relationship and accountability in line with funding policies and standards.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills is essential
- Multi-tasking skills is essential
- Negotiation skills is essential
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills is essential
- Highly numerate and excellent skills in Programme Information Management is desirable
- Membership of relevant professional institute is desirable
- Creative and takes initiative
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Willing to work additional hours at crucial times.
- Self-motivated person able to work without close supervision
- Proven Leadership Qualities
Programme Coordinator in three states: Adamawa, Borno & Gombe.
- First Degree in Social Sciences, Arts or Humanities is essential.
- Master’s degree in relevant studies is desirable.
- At least five years’ experience in Project Management is essential
- Experience on Conflict Situations as it relates to Sexual & Reproductive Health, Community based work and engagements with CBOs is desirable