Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Project Management
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 7 - 10 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Lead the implementation of Global Fund and other Malaria programmes of the organization.
- Provide technical support to the National Malaria Programme in policy formulation, communication development, advocacy and routine collation of malaria data
- Provide technical assistance in project implementation and assign responsibilities to staff, taking into cognizance skills and ability of such staff to perform up to expectation.
- Analyze field reports to determine weaknesses in programme delivery and suggest recommendations for improvements.
- Lead the production of programmatic and M and E progress reports and ensure timely submission of complete and effective documentations and reports to the Executives, donors and other stakeholders.
- Lead and maintain contact with National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP), donors, influencing partners and other stakeholders on behalf of the organization.
- Plan, organize, conduct and evaluate trainings and participate in the review and development of training materials.
- Coordinate manpower and other organizational development activities.
- Perform advocacy responsibilities and support other activities such as development of fundable proposals including provision of technical assistance on proposal and project development.
- Coordinate the preparation and submission of Progress Update and Disbursement Request (PUDR) reports.
The successful candidate must be versed in malaria programming in Nigeria with sound experience in health commodities marketing, distribution and channel management. The candidate should have experience in managing partnership with stakeholders and development partners-Global Fund, USAID, DFID, and the World Health Organization (WHO) in the implementation of malaria interventions in Nigeria