In this role, you will be in charge of:
* Programme Development, Management, Evaluation and Reporting
* Risk Management
* Team Leadership and Management
* Contract and Account Management
We are looking for someone with:
* At least five years’ work experience in at least one of the council’s business areas: Arts, Education or Society
* Demonstrated experience maintaining relationships with project partners and stakeholders
* Work collaboratively with colleagues across the Programmes team to share intelligence and opportunity that creates added benefit to project partners and contacts
The Benefits (What you get in return)
* Meet and work with a diverse group of creative and innovative people
* Opportunity to work in a multicultural and multinational environment
* Enjoy great career/ learning and development prospects
Read through the Role Profile for the starting salary
So if you think this is the right job for you, please click on the apply button. Note that you should only fill out the application after thoroughly reading through the ROLE PROFILE & GUIDANCE NOTES. There’s some important information you don’t want to miss.
Note to Applicants
On the supporting statement, candidates should write an additional 100-200 words explaining how they meet the following requirements:
1. Maintaining relationships with project partners and stakeholders.
2. Programme development, management, evaluation and reporting.
3. A track record of business development and risk management.
Interviews will be held face to face. The application process includes a Test of English language proficiency and a presentation during interview.