· Facilitate and advise implementing partners on reporting tools and adherence with MoU requirements and strategies (Ensure timely and quality reporting to the lead agency in the Netherlands for review and ultimate donor submission.
· Coordinate the implementing partners Meal, knowledge and best practise sharing among member organizations to ensure effective and efficient delivery of the project.
· Facilitate and lead the process of programme review and revision at country level in line with guidelines provided by the Lead in the Netherlands.
· Ensure that effective information sharing mechanisms are established and maintained among all member organizations and partners in the country, and the Lead NL.
· Provide technical assistance to member organizations in the development and implementation of the individual member and consolidated country strategies aimed at enhancing efficiency.
· Promote harmonisation & complementarity amongst members, stimulating efficient use and sharing of resources, capacity and expertise aimed at achieving maximum impact of the joint response.
· Ensure effective coordination of the joint response with INGO, UN, Diplomatic and Cluster coordination mechanisms
Learning, Reporting and Communication
· Ensure timely technical and financial reporting, review and provide feedback on compliance, progress, quality and completeness to members.
· Promote and support members in generating Added Value, eg visibility, efficiency and effectivity, while programming under the Joint Response.
· Consolidate and submit monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual reports to lead agency in the NL
· Promote learning among members and organize learning events, plan and facilitate monitoring/support visits by SSJR Manager – Netherlands and the donor.