• Responsibility for the implementation of an agreed portfolio of projects within NSRP, ensuring documentation and processes are consistent with client, corporate and programme standards
• Responsibility for compliance with corporate systems.
• Procurement and management of internal and external resources for specific activities in consultation with regional Resources Assistant and Abuja resources team.
• Risk management (identification, reporting and management) of designated area of work ensuring risks are identified and reported in a timely manner to the satisfaction of the Regional Coordinator / Intervention & Development Manager.
• Designing of activity plans and schedules ensuring project activities are delivered on time, to quality and cost targets and client satisfaction.
• Identify and implement improvements to project delivery.
• Provision of logistical and administrative support to ensure implementation of designated portfolio ensuring client, corporate and programme policies and standards are met (e.g. for travel and accommodation) in conjunction with Resources Assistant. • Carry out grant activities.
• To support financial and technical reporting to internal/external clients and customers, ensuring reporting standards are in accordance with client and corporate standards. • To lead on project monitoring and evaluation activities in the state/region in conjunction with the M, L and E Manager based in Abuja • To be responsible for activity closures and related processes, ensuring closures are completed in according to client and corporate and programme standards. • To be responsible for capturing and communicating the findings from feedback on project activities in agreement with the communications and/or media manager • Monitoring of grantees as may be required 3. Financial planning and management Main duties will include: • Managing project-level finances using programme systems for an agreed portfolio of NRSP projects, ensuring client, corporate and programme standards are met. • Managing expenditure and activity risk for an agreed portfolio of projects to ensure financial targets are met. • Producing and managing activity and project budgets for an agreed portfolio of projects. • Managing the payment and reconciliation of advances (including supporting documentation) for workshops under an agreed portfolio of projects. • Ensuring all financial management for a designated portfolio of projects meets internal and external audit requirements. • Ensuring timely preparation and completion of reporting and checks.