- Healthcare / Medical
- Program Development
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- The Program Officer is responsible for program implementation under the supervision of the Project Coordinator
- Provision of technical and programmatic support to the different audiences & stakeholders to implement high quality capacity building initiative.
- Conduct advocacy activities and work in partnership with FMoH,, SMoH, LGAs, Health Management Board, community leaders and other implementing partners.
- Participate in project review meetings. project monitoring, reporting and documentation
- MBBS, degree in Nursing profession or Social Sciences.
- A Masters degree in Public Health (MPH) and at least 3 years post NYSC experience in RH/FP programming will be an added advantage