Create the look and layout of WEB sites, mobile WEB sites and native applications by planning and
executing design and additions.
• Divide time between Web development and Web design
• Plan sites by clarifying goals, design functionality.
• Develop site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing
images, icons, banners, audio enhancements etc.
• Upgrade sites by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and
evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links
• Develop Web pages in HTML and CSS code according to goals and design functionality.
• Provide technical design during product development stages
• Design user-friendly and visually appealing websites.
• Multiple mediums (WEB, mobile WEB, native applications)
• Variety of browsers
• Localization of design
• A Bachelor’s Degree of Science in multimedia or web design, or any related courses.
• With a minimum of 3 years related experience with responsibilities is required for the position.
•A background in Social Media is an advantage.
Commercial Awareness Knowledge
Graphic Design Skill
HTML 5 Skill